Loading... Please wait...

Overheated Laptop Sparks House Fire - use our range of Laptop Cooling Stands to prevent such mishaps

Posted

Avertiser, Nov 10  - 2012: A LAPTOP left on charge overheated and sparked a fire that caused $180,000 damage to a house at Craigmore last night.

It does not happen everyday, but when things go wrong - they leave a trail of disaster. Yet another Laptop Fire overheating incident was reported in the Advertiser on the 10th of November 2012. This time the damage bill was close to $180,000. The only good part of the news was that the owners were away and no one was seriously hurt or injured.

With technology progressing at break-neck speed, laptops are getting smaller and faster. Everyday we're able to get more and more work done using our smart gadgets. The problem is that when so many parts are put together in such a tiny casing, it is quiet natural for heat to build up. While almost all laptop (except MacBooks) manufacturers ensure that there is an inbuilt fan to dissipate the heat, the fan's strenght is limited. Unless one doubles up on the cooling fan using an external gadget such as the Laptop Cooling Stands or LapDesks which we sell, its difficult to keep laptop heat in check.

This article from the news website has been republished here as an appeal - so that you get smarter and safer. Your laptop is a prescious investment. Make sure you increase its life and yours by using it along with a Laptop Cooling Stand or LapDesks.

 

laptop-overheating-can-be-prevented-by-using-laptop-cooling-stand.jpg




Questions & Phone Orders


Our team is happy to help!

Call 1.800.616.872 or Email Us
Mon to Fri: 9am - 5pm (AEST)

We are located at
1E Swan Place,
Pennant Hills
[Near Pennant Hills Train Station], NSW-2120

Proudly Australian


T/A Myriad Solutions Pty Ltd
ABN 17 141 365 086

100% Australian owned and operated


Shop With Confidence


Protected by: